Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hark - I hear the cannon roar!

Skipper has developed a shear terror of cannons. Pequot Yacht Club, where we walk every day, has cannon. They send someone out at 8am, and 8pm to fire it (I have no idea why). We were next to it one night when they fired it. Skipper jumped 3 feet in the air, and has never been the same!

If we try to walk in the evening around 8 - he somehow knows what time it is (and he's usually right!) He can hear that damn cannon no matter where we are in Fairfield! Tonight we walked a little late, close to 8! I took him to another part of Southport, far away from the Cannon. When I opened the car - he was in the back shaking! He was terrified. I closed the door, and we just went for a long ride... away from the cannon.

No comments:

Post a Comment