Skipper is on the new weight-loss regime! We go for our usual ride to Southport in the morning (Skipper with head out the window, warning all dogs to stay off his road). We stop somewhere, both get a short walk on leash in front of the car. Skipper gets back in the car, and JJ & I go for a walk!
Skipper looks dejected, but gets over it quickly when JJ & I come back. There's a big reunion, then we get on with the day. I think he'll get used to staying. JJ is getting more exercise than ever! I forgot how much Skipper had been holding us back. JJ & I walked on Sasco beach this morning at sunrise. It was low tide, and JJ ran off leash. He had a ball. (Skipper was parked behind the jetty, out of view!)
We've had 2 swims so far at PAWS with Skipper. He did 12 laps yesterday! He weiged in at 54.0 lbs! He's lost 2.5 lbs already!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment